Sunday, July 4, 2010

Preppy Card Challenge #9 and #10 - 10 cards in 10 weeks

This is my last installment of my Preppy Challenge 10 cards in 10 weeks. My friend Elle is wrapping up her What Preppy Wore Challenge too. Click HERE to see the latest installment. The end of these challenges mean that Elle is moving away =(

I will show cards #9 and #10 and then a recap of the entire challenge. Basically Elle picked an inspiration piece for me from the world of fashion weekly.

I would be super thrilled if you leave a comment and let me know which ones are your favs. My fav is the "preppy on the green" card #3, I also really like #7.

Thanks for checking it out! Elle I am going to super miss you!!

Inspiration #10

Card #10Inpiration #9

Card #9
Inspiration #8
Card #8


Inspiration #7


Card #7


Inspiration #6


Card #6
Inspiration #5


Card #5

Inspiration #4


Card #4

Inspiration #3


Card #3


Inspiration #2


Card #2

Inspiration #1

Card #1

Check out more of my cards in my ETSY shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment