Monday, June 14, 2010

Treasury Tuesday - It's your lucky day!

This week I was feeling like I could use a little luck so my treasury this week is called:

As Luck Would Have it...
Click HERE to see it on Etsy

What a talented bunch of artists, right?? Be sure to visit their shops, there is lots more good stuff where this came from.

1. Luck Heart - Rae Dunn
2. Lucky number 7 necklace - Labyrinth Vintage
3. Four leaf clover necklace - The Whipporwill
4. Horseshoe necklace - KDemARTe
5. Rabbit Foot Necklace - Talula
6. Indian Penny Ring - Startup Sterling
7. Clover Bracelet - Frith Seraph
8. Pot O Gold Necklace - Charms 4 You
9. Wishbone Necklace - Sparkle Peach
10. Dragon Steampunk Brooch - Tiny Minds
11. Stamp Token Necklace - Mixed Metals
12. Wish on a Star Necklace - Sorelle
13. Dream Catcher Necklace - Lichen Studio
14. Fortune Cookie Necklace - Lanyapi Designs
15. 7 Dice Ring - Jeweler Jim
16. Sixpence Bracelet - Mrs. Gibson's Atelier

So the morning after I made this treasury, as luck would have it, someone put my cupcake card in her treasury! This was done by Lori Nichols, check out this treasury HERE

This is the first time someone has included me in their treasury so I am really happy and grateful. Aren't these colors great together??Thanks for stopping by and sharing some of your time with me! To see the entire Cupcake card click HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment