Thursday, November 11, 2010

Craft Fair Season!

Well the Craft Fair season is in full swing! I have been to two so far and I have another one on Dec. 4th. I have resumed sewing sock creatures! Sometimes a break is all you need to clear your head and start creating again.


Please ignore the wrinkled tablecloth! I promise to iron it before the next craft fair (well I promise to ask Jeff to iron it).

Here are the new sock creatures!

I sold the two with eye patches. Boys love a good eye patch! So questions:

  • Would you be more likely to buy if each creature had a name?
  • Can you provide me with some names? HA!
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my other new hobby... Wedding Blog

Shameless Plug... Selling Sock Creatures for the holidays on Etsy here:
www.etsy.com/shop/wantedcreatures

AND here:
www.etsy.com/shop/mdcardsandgifts

1 comment:

  1. oooooooooooh! i love♥LOVE♥loOOoOoOove your sock creatures! i'm SHOCKED that you didn't sell every single one b/c they are ADORABLE, but look out 12-4 there will be a stampede!

    i do love the idea of them all having names though! kind of more personal...like cabbage patch kids... some good sock monsta names?!? hmmmmmm... thronk, beeble, zeezaw, n8tron7, and...ummmmmmmm...larry??!?! :)

    ReplyDelete