Thursday, July 8, 2010

Pink and Green Treasury Thursday ... edition 2

If you are as big of a Pink and Green lover as my friend Elle, check out this great blog Pink Preppy Lilly Lover. Great photos on Thursdays that make you want to re-decorate and eat cupcakes all at the same time!

In honor of my upcoming Birthday, I have made this treasury to express my feelings about it through pink & green AND Etsy shopping!

My Treasury: "Birthdays R 4 Suckers"

Even though Birthdays are for suckers, these great Etsy shops are great! Please check them all out. I think I could use a little of everything!

1. B - BenandJess
2. I - PrettyWhimsical
3. R - Jenskelley
4. T - Scrabbledarte
5. H - Gripmac
6. D - Myspecialtreasures
7. A - brokendown
8. Y - ilovehearts
9. S - letterperfectdesigns
10. Felt Cake - onenonly88
11. R - ohhowcharming
12. 4 - modernfrills
13. Lollipop invites - CherryBlossomWay
14. Rainbow Lollipop - Tinytongue
15. Lollipop trio - VintageConfections
16. Girl w/ Lollipop - calobee

Now go shop!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how fun! I love Etsy - it is one of my favorite places for creative finds. & I love all of the lollipops! That is a fun idea I will have to remember...

    Thank you for the sweet comments on my guest post at Pink Preppy Lilly Lover today! Cute blog!!!

    ReplyDelete