Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Etsy Treasury, Etsy Front Page & Craftopolis

Bragging Alert!

Etsy Treasuries are working for me lately! I was included in a treasury that made it to the front page. It was my Bird on a cupcake card. My views dramatically increased! I also got to use the "This item was on the front page of Etsy" button on my item! Yipee!

My page views on this day were way more than I usually get! It was on July 4th. If you are wondering what this screen shot is, it is Craftopolis analytics that tracks Etsy sales and other things. I like it even more than Google Analytics.

Next cool thing I made a Treasury call "Notions" and it was featured on the front page!
It got 58 comments (I usually get like 10 tops). I don't know if you can see from the screen shot. But several items were sold the day the treasury made the front page. This really makes me feel good about making treasuries and helping other Etsy folks get exposure.

Ok so last thing to brag about... Since these two events people have been including me in their treasuries. I am currently included in 4 treasuries! Again this screen shot is from Craftopolis.



So to sum it up... Make treasuries! It is fun and helps out your fellow artists and crafters. AND make sure to check out Craftopolis.

No comments:

Post a Comment