Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Haunted House Anyone?

My favorite thing about October? Haunted Houses! Check out these great Haunted House items I found on Etsy. This is the treasury I put together today. (I actually got a little spooked making it!)

I especially love this sellers shop, Art by Crixie. These images are fantastic and set the mood so well! They are reasonably priced ACEO prints.


Check out these amazing Houses from Haunted Construction

The detail is fabulous!
Be sure to do some of your own digging around Etsy! You can find amazing things.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing items! Love those detailed houses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! Love allof the 'haunted houses'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for featuring my work!
    This is an awesome collection, and you got a great blog here!

    ReplyDelete