Sunday, March 28, 2010

My Etsy Picks!

Since "Rated R movie Night" was canceled due to some unpleasantness, I have decided to write about something else. I have an Etsy shop (well 2 Etsy shops actually). There is a link to them on the right. I have found so many great items on Etsy and the talent is amazing! I am glad there is a place to showcase all this great talent. It also gives people the chance to ask amazing crafters and artists to make them something custom and special. If you haven't been to Etsy, check it out!

http://www.etsy.com/

Here are some standouts, in my opinion, this week from several sellers:

#1 - This handpainted locket. It is so cool and the shop has some painted with Owls! The shop is called Shoogi.



Pick #2 - From a shop called IvyBee are these great decals to put on the back of your laptop. They are especially cute with a Mac. This is my fav (of course it is a whippet)!



Pick #3 - From FurriTails shop is a hand felted fox! I have just learned about felting and I don't really understand the technique. But the end product is so cool. This is so adorable!


Don't forget to check out my shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/WantedCreatures to see my offering of sock creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment