Thursday, April 29, 2010

10 Cards in 10 Weeks - Preppy Inspired Cards

My friend Elle is moving away in 10 weeks! She has given herself a challenge to wear a different outfit everyday until she moves. She is documenting this on her blog and posting her outfit there daily. You can check out her Completely Preppy blog HERE. There is lots of good stuff there.

This inspired me to make a challenge for myself. My biggest road blocks is not being inspired to create. So the challenge I came up with is to let Elle pick out an inspiration piece from the world of fashion (of which she is very savvy... me... not so much). She will give me the inspiration piece every Monday and I will post the card that it inspired every Saturday!

I just came up with this today so she gave me this inspiration piece.



So tune in Saturday to see what it inspired (oh the pressure!) You can play along too if you want. 10 cards in 10 weeks , maybe I will finally start restocking our Etsy Shop. Visit us on Etsy by clicking HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Hehe.... nobody said I was your friend hookety... :)

    ReplyDelete