Sunday, April 4, 2010

Mother's Day Gifts Etsy Picks!

Mother's Day is fast approaching, so for this week's Etsy picks I was looking for great gifts for mom. If you haven't checked out Etsy, you should. Great stuff made by extremely talented people.


  • This necklace from onelifejewlery is a great take on the traditional birthstone necklaces. You can custom choose your birthstone color and the names to be added. This is one garunteed to make mom cry!



  • These are photo blocks that spell out Mom. This seems like a great customized gift that looks like you put alot of thought into it. You send your photos in when you place the order. There are other sizes of block, you can check out mleefipps by clicking here.


  • My mom is an avid pig collector. I am sure your mom collects some wierd...umm... I mean "neat" stuff. When I saw this needle felted pig, I knew this was a unique take on the "pig figurine". If you search "needle felted" on Etsy, you are sure to find the thing your mom collects! This cute piggy comes from Bear Creek Designs be sure to check out that shop!






Thanks for reading my Mother Day Gift Picks! Don't forget the card! I have some great Mother's Day cards at my Etsy Shop. Click here to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for including my Photo Letter Blocks! Glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete