Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cool Etsy Dog Stuff!

So I am a little dog crazy right now since we got our puppy. It is like having a toddler in the house again and we super spoil him. I thought it would be fun to find the coolest handmade dog accessories (in my opinion) on Etsy and share them with everyone. Especially here in Austin, we love our doggies! (click on any of the shop names to visit them)

  • This is from BeanTownHandmade, they make the cutest crocheted sweaters and collar flowers. Since I have a boy dog, I can't get him the flower (well.... maybe). What won over my heart was the sweater for the Sphinx cat. I have a Cornish Rex cat and she is always cold. I am going to have to get her one! You can pick the color and then they make it just to your pets specifications. They have super cute hats too! (The boston terrier model is super super cute!)






  • Etsy has several shops that make metal dog tags, but this shop seems to have the most special ones. The shop is MakeYourDogSmile and the tags are great! They are so cute, I want to use them as a keychain. They are made after you order them with your dog's custom infomation. These are my two favs.












  • Lastly, since I am owl crazy, I had to find a super cute owl collar. This one is from FidosFashionCollars. They have all sorts of cute dog collars and offer custom embroidery with your dogs name.

With the help from creative sellers on Etsy, your dog is sure to be the coolest in the dog park. While on Etsy check out my new creature shop WantedCreatures!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring us on your lovely blog! Congrats on your new puppy. They get big so fast. ;)

    ReplyDelete