Monday, April 19, 2010

Random Book Recommendations

One of my favorite things is listening to book on audio's on the way to and from work daily. It makes the commute so much easier. I currently rent audio book from "Simply Audio Books". It works very similar to netflix. So...



  • Recommendation #1 - If you spend alot of time in the car you should join a book on audio club or check them out at your local library.
One of my favorite authors to read (uhh...er... I mean listen) is Dean Koontz. His novels aren't always horror or supernatural. Sometimes they are just thrillers. I highly recommend reading this one, this book literally made me cry (in the car).
  • Recommendation #2 - Odd Thomas by Dean Koontz. This book is so good. It is funny, clever, suspenseful and has huge surprise twists. Usually I can see a twist coming but this one made me gasp! It is so good!

I have already recommended Dean Koontz, but I just listened to a Stephen King novel called "Cell". It is by far the best Stephen King novel in my opinion (out of the ones I have read).
  • Recommendation #3 - Cell by Stephen King. This novel is about the end of the world as we know it brought on by cell phones. Then it is about relationships forming in a post apocalyptic world. It was very good and thought provoking.





Okay trying not to make this too long. But I can't forget to mention my fav genre while in the car, Chic Lit! My fav author in this genre is Sophie Kinsella. The stories are so funny and heartwarming. The books are narrated by a Brit and they are really cute.
  • Recommendation #4 - Can You Keep A Secret by Sophie Kinsella.
If you have any book recommendation please feel free to comment. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment